My brother and I decided to make granola this morning and it tasted so good. This is our new favourite granola recipe and is a perfect addition to our weekly breakfast menu. We both ate it with oat milk and my grandma ate it on its own. How do you like eating yours?
Here is a photo of my cheeky brother smelling our freshly baked granola.
· Rolled oats
· Maple syrup
· Peanut butter
· Hazel nuts
· Dark chocolate
· Set oven at 163 degrees.
· Put the oats in a bowl
· Add 3 spoons of peanut butter
· Add 4 spoons of maple syrup
· Crush a handful of hazel nuts and dark chocolate
· Mix all ingredients together and put on a baking tray
· Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
· Let it cool for 5 minutes
Have a healthy and happy week ahead.